Saturday, July 7, 2012

Najib Razak - Answering Your Questions On Housing & Petrol Prices

Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.

             
July 5, 2012                     Connect With Me

dato' yap pian hon,

We are officially in the second half of 2012. In a month beginning with the exciting Euro 2012 finals match between Spain and Italy and cumulating with the start of Ramadan, there is much to do in between. I kicked off this July by answering some questions posed by my online followers.

The first question came from Nidel Rose through Facebook, who is concerned with unaffordable property prices, limiting access to those who have just started working. The Government recognises the need for Malaysians to own a house and in an expanding economy of rising land and property prices, we are committed towards helping Malaysians to realise their needs. Watch my video answer here:

I also wanted to address a question raised on my Facebook page by Danny Fentom, on the misconception regarding how Malaysian petrol prices are set in contrast with the global economy. Although we offer one of the lowest petrol prices in the world, our import and export levels are almost equal, making our country a marginal net exporter. You can see my full answer here:

As always, you can follow and comment on my blog here:

Regards,

Najib Razak

No comments: